2013年3月14日星期四

fight foreign frame

The sound of the bat of dry Bouka (Hamamatsu 11th) Bouka [giants],iphone4 ケース シャネル 佐藤りあ役, giant Sino-Japanese war 0 ─ 6 ◆ Open prize hammering OP first team game was blaring,17873. The right wing hit the fence and get a double hit for the first time in three games to be open at the beginning of war twice, hit a hit 3,6 times as well, but the team's first exhibition game award hammering. I bounced the voice "I thought I'd be able to hit the ball so as not to Sakarawa pitcher throws. Has good contacts." I hold on to the hope that one opening to the army <br> <br>. Five foreign players. Bouka last season batting average was 10% of units are in a position to challenge the four foreign border dispute. "When determining the result, just concentrate on one at-bat at bat so. 1 is not good grades, good at the plate." During long-term expedition from 5 days to go out and meals from rival Lopez, that they absorb the best in each other. If you squint your eyes Hara <br> <br> is "hitting was good to fly me to a good place for the first time in a long time," said hitting coach Murata "(fight foreign frame) last year. trouble glad upper body I expected, but I had been thrust, you're left foot swing weight remains. this year is "I want to continue. Recapture home run king for the first time in five years in the "batting" Ninja Murata six-game losing streak on the back [Articles] Hara, "I want to support the firm support" to cheer samurai in the U.S. "giant strong again this year," coach sigh Takagi [Sino] It's a mound capture enemy territory Kanno, but against Hiroshima 14! Examine foreign frame, hammering award, the double

没有评论:

发表评论